This electronic board is based on a microcontroller PIC18F4431 from Microchip and it acts like a small PLC.
With respect a standard PLC, this is a much more high performance/cost ratio solution.
Its microcontroller is able to control each input and ouput signal faster than a lod-end PLC, just in few microseconds.
The board is equipped with:
- 16 digital inpunt working at 24 Vdc;
- 8 digital PNP output – max ouput current 100 mA @ 24 Vdc;
- each input and each ouput is equipped with a LED to easily see the corresponding state – active high;
- 1 analog input 0 – 10 Vdc;
- 1 input for an incremental encoder with A, B and INDX signals decoding;
- 1 RS232 serial port to communicate with and external device (terminal, PC, bar-code reader etc).
The dimension of the board are: 100 x 160 mm.
The green plastic enclosure is ready for the hooking on the DIN bar.
For more information, please use the following form.